Injured in an accident on another person’s property?

  • February 18, 2017
  • Kari J. Hanratty, Esq.

When you are injured in an accident on another person’s property, you may be eligible to receive compensation for the damages you suffered. One of the most common types of accidents that happen to visitors and guests are those involving slips and falls. Depending on the circumstances and where the accident took place, you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim.

At LV Injury Law we can help with that claim. When you visit someone’s property, home or even a business, those owners have a responsibility of providing a safe and healthy environment for their guests. If they are not, they could be held liable for your injuries and illness that occur on their property.

Kari J. Hanratty, Esq.